Example: egocentric and narcissistic leaders are often extrovert by nature, can present themselves in an outstanding way and always have a good story. Usually, they sell themselves in a charming manner. This makes the Biographical interview an insufficient instrument. Still, this kind of interview is used by most search agencies as the selection method.
For this reason, Quaestus, offers both clients and candidates more and provides, in addition to the regular Biographical Interview which mainly focuses on experience and motivation, also a Behavioural Event Interview with a specific focus on the relevant leadership competencies. Though for Quaestus, this is not enough. If our client chooses to, the process for our final candidates can be further intensified by means of a Psychological in-depth interview, in which potential derailment risks will be assessed.
Quaestus Leadership Consultancy works with a tested and scientifically substantiated leadership model, which allows us to assess leadership behaviour and leadership competencies, and benchmark the outcome against the requirements set by our client’s organisation.
The Quaestus assessment approach is tailor made in order to meet the specific requirements, circumstances and wishes of the client.
Quaestus assessments are conducted by qualified and highly experienced assessors, using “best practice” tools and methodology.
The Quaestus approach is distinguished from that of other Executive Search agencies by our multi-method process.
- Analysis of the right leadership behaviour and leadership competencies that are in line with the strategic choices of the organisation. For this purpose we use the Critical Incidents technique, a proven method that clearly analyses which leadership competencies are relevant to the organisation both now and in the future;
- Conducting in-depth interviews in order to identify present competencies and talents;
- Broadening the conclusion through performance data and 360 degree feedback, psychometric tests, supplemented with practical simulations and video feedback to obtain a clear picture of the right behaviour;
- Benchmarking the results against the external market, both nationally and internationally;
- Reports that provide full insight into the qualities of the candidates, their strengths, points of attention and ability to develop further;
- Identifying risks in connection to derailment.